Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Idea's I use with Self-discipline & Meditation


I have found that I can take advice from other's and I can choose to use them or not use them? It's up to me eventually what will work for me in my lifestyle. I have been fortunate to find good people at my church. The Victory Outreach Church in Gresham Oregon in Oregon state. I have chosen this church to attend because they help people who are in active Addiction lifestyle's. The have homes' for people in Recovery, I also like that they help people who have been in gang's and other situation's that they are trying to get out of and into a better lifestyle. This is exactly what I did in my past I was lost in the Addictive lifestyle for many many years. It took far too many years to get out of. But, now that I am out, I never want to return to that life again. I love recovery and I plan on helping other's any way that I can. Just as stranger's have helped me, I would like to pray and help as many people in addiction lifestyle's to change and make a better life for themselves.

No comments: