Thursday, February 11, 2010

Light at the end of the tunnel of using!


I have found that when someone isn't ready this isn't any way shape or form that can change that? But, I am starting to see I guess the more they hear and maybe just maybe something will stick some where some how, some day! I knew when I was ready to stop, that's why I am confused why other's have hit rock bottom and they still don't stop? I guess they never knew anything could be better for them, they were so used to a bad life that they will settle for that. I know I didn't want to wait until I got to that point? I stopped before I got to homelessness, street living and bar hag's syndrome. I seen alot of other's hit to this point and continue this lifestyle beyond their mid life point. I wanted to make sure my son's wouldn't be ashamed of me and my family also. I just couldn't see myself dying of Cyrohsis or any other alcohol or drug related illness. I am so happy that I chose to stop when I did. I am actually found myself in a secure happy and enjoyable lifestyle, that I never knew myself. I made this life for myself, and I don't want to trade this for the other lifestyle no how, noway, not ever? I want to keep my good townhouse and my warm bed and waking daily at a resonable time and eating right and being healthy now. I'm not saying I'm the most exercised and healthy person out there, I have a long way to go? But, I will be there someday and I am finding happiness in little thing's such as friends.(sober one's) family, church and get togethers with friends. It's a very different life from drug's & alcohol every nite, drug dealing and up for day's at a time. I am so grateful to God for saving my life. I hope that I can convince other's. If not then that's not my problem, just as long as I have done my best at trying. I can't be sad for that fact. There is so much light at the end of the tunnel you have no idea. Just think about it and make this new life for yourself I DID. I couldn't be happier than I am right now. May I could, I will see, Debrinconcit.

No comments: