Thursday, May 12, 2011

Meditations for CHRISTIANS From Cheryl Outman

He is going to be more interested in a demonstration of good will than in our talk of spiritual discoveries. Alcoholics Anonymous pg 77 WHAT GOOD IS IT, dear brothers & sisters, if yo say you have faith but don't show it by your actions? Can that kind of faith save anyone? Suppose you see a brother or sister who has no food or clothing, and you say, "Good-bye and have good day;stay warm and eat well:---but then you don't give that person any food or clothing. What good does that do? So you see, faith by itself isn't enough. Unless it produces good deeds, it is dead and useless. JAMES 2:14-17 NLT I PRAY FATHER GOD THAT I WOULD BE A DOER AND NOT JUST A HEARER. I PRAY FATHER THAT I WOULD WALK WORTHY OF YOU AND THAT LIKE JESUS I WOULD GO ABOUT DOING GOOD TO ALL. HELP ME TO REMEMBER THAT FAITH IS AN ACTION WORD RESULTING IN GOOD DEEDS. In JESUS Name, AMEN

1 comment:

Debrinconcita said...

I am so happy to share your "Meditations for Christians with the world". Everyone I share it with enjoys all the postings. WE can all relate with them in RECOVERY 100%. Thanks for the HELP & Inspiration CHERYL OUTMAN, from DEB.