Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Prayers from a friend called GrannyFaith

Lord today I commit this day to You...
For Your well-keeping,and blessing,
and to hear a good report,for
encouragement,and refreshment,
renewal and more.

Help me Lord to take this day with You
one step at a time,not worrying about
anything but trusting in You to see
me thru. Help me Lord also not to
worry about things of the future,
but live joyously in Your Presence
daily...knowing that You are always
with me,I am never alone.

Lord whatever comes my way this day,
I am determine that it wont stop me
from praising and trusting in You Lord,
for I know as I believe the Victory
already is won and is already mine.

In Jesus Name,
Amen

"Cast all your cares on Him

for He cares for you so much"!

May our Lord and Savior
keep you in His loving hands,
i pray He will comfort you,
strengthen you and bring
healing in all areas
of your body, mind, Spirit
and all areas of your life.
May God richly bless
you this day and always

No comments: