Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Why I Sought Help for my addiction problems

SurprisedThere are so many people that need help these day's. Doesn't it seem like more than ever before, I am just glad that I got the courage up to ask for help at the right time! Without this help I don't think I could have gone on much longer? Who know's for some reason I felt that I would have been either in jail or prison or something just as bad was going to happen. That is why I sought help for my addiction. Before I asked for help, I started watching JOYCE Meyer on tv. Her shows and then I started reading the bible. Then I started watching the 700 Club. Then the next thing you know I was strong enough to ask for help. I just went to a STATE of OR. Office and asked for help. I broke down and told them the truth about all these years of abuse and addiction and problems./ They could hardly believe their ears and what they were hearing actually. They just kept looking at me, saying what your an alcoholic and addict??? I kept saying YES, I AM. They you are you sure, I said yes for the past 35 yrs!! SURE!!! That's is how this all started, I am so happy now than all the years of my life put together

No comments: