Tuesday, August 10, 2010

MORNING PRAYER

Morning

Thou [art] all fair, my love; [there is] no spot in thee.

The whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint. From the sole of the foot even unto the head [there is] no soundness in it; [but] wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.--We are all as an unclean [thing], and all our righteousnesses [are] as filthy rags.--I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing.

Ye are washed, . . . ye are sanctified, . . . ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.--The king's daughter [is] all glorious within.--Perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.

Let the beauty of the LORD our God be upon us.

These are they which . . . have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.--A glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but . . . holy and without blemish.--Ye are complete in him.

No comments: