Monday, August 30, 2010

YOUR CALL

Your Call

"Your call, my Lord,

is but a gentle whisper in my ear,

confirmed by Your Word,

flowing from Your Spirit,

and by faith in my heart

becoming crystal clear.

Oh! That I would not crush

Your sweet voice -

that tender call -

with my doubts and many worries.

But instead trust completely

and to You only surrender all."

Your friend,


Dorothy Valc�rcel, Author
When A Woman Meets Jesus
Dorothy@Transformationgarden.com


P.S. My book, When A Woman Meets Jesus, is now available wherever books are sold and on the internet at www.amazon.com, Christianbook.com, or by calling toll-free, 1-800-Christian. You can also go to www.whenawomanmeetsjesus.com and purchase the book through Paypal for $8.00. Or by calling Transformation Garden at 1-888-397-4348.

No comments: