Tuesday, August 24, 2010

WE ARE GOD'S WORKMANSHIP

God's Workmanship

We are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good
works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. Ephesians 2:10

The Psalmist reminded us that we are fearfully and wonderfully made and God has something definite planned for us to do while we are here.

We display his craftsmanship and skill when we intentionally live for him
and not like the rest of the world.

Master, teach me to recognize your opportunities
and your will when they come into my life.
I want to live for you without reservation.
I pray for boldness to not be shy in sharing my faith.
I pray for patience as I wait for folks to respond.
I pray for protection on those close to coming to Christ.
I pray not for me but for your Kingdom to be displayed in my life.
In the name of Jesus I pray.
AMEN


"The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace." Numbers 6:24-26

God Be With You,

No comments: